how quick time flies. today is the 15th day of ramadhan. hope everyone is doing fantastic. here's a quick updates (real quick)
1. started working on 4th August. i would not complain about the long hours, because that what i have prepared my mind with. currently doing paediatric posting. in love with the babies but not the kids. they will kick or slap you real hard when you try to get the blood from them.
2. i live in my own world before. i was quite surprised to see the number of malnourished babies here. seeing them at a glance, one might thought they are from africa. marasmus, kwashiorkor is part of the problem list in almost 2/3 of the patients i have seen. or at least malnutrition. we are busy constructing new malls, but the poverty stricken area are still left behind, neglected.
3. one more hot news is, will be oncall on hari raya. amazing right? that will be my first and last oncall since the current system will be replaced by shift system starting this 1st september. say good bye to sleep-deprived days and eye bags! :)
4. some people said, first borns will be very bossy that everything must go in their ways. kinda agree. but, as an adult, we surely can think when to rationalize things and act the way we should. to ask people to do something, is an art :)
5. i lost 2kg in 2 months! :D :D :D
selamat berpuasa everyone.
___ [x] if everything goes well, i might see you soon. [x] ___